Ear Plugs Corded (1000 Units)
- Corded ear plugs are a type of hearing protection device that are designed to reduce the amount of noise that enters the ear canal.
- They are made of soft, pliable materials such as foam or silicone that are comfortable to wear for extended periods of time.
- Corded ear plugs typically have a noise reduction rating (NRR) of 26dB, which means they can reduce the amount of noise entering the ear canal by up to 26 decibels.
- The corded design allows the ear plugs to be easily removed and reinserted when necessary, and helps prevent the loss or misplacement of the ear plugs.
- Corded ear plugs are commonly used in workplaces where there is a risk of noise-induced hearing loss, such as construction sites, factories, and other industrial environments.
Sizing / Colours
Product data sheet
Corded ear plugs with a 26dB noise reduction rating provide effective hearing protection in noisy environments. These ear plugs are designed to be inserted into the ear canal, and the cord helps to keep them secure and easily accessible when not in use. Here are some key features and benefits of corded ear plugs:
High noise reduction rating: With a 26dB NRR, these ear plugs provide significant protection against loud noise levels, making them ideal for use in industrial and construction environments.
Corded design: The corded design helps to keep the ear plugs secure and easily accessible when not in use, reducing the risk of loss or misplacement.
Comfortable to wear: The ear plugs are made from soft, comfortable materials that are gentle on the ear canal and suitable for extended wear.
Easy to use: The ear plugs are easy to insert and remove, and the cord helps to keep them clean and hygienic.
Compliance with Australian standards: These ear plugs comply with Australian standard AS/NZS 1270:2002, ensuring that they meet the necessary safety and performance requirements for use in Australian workplaces.
Overall, corded ear plugs with a 26dB noise reduction rating are an effective and convenient solution for hearing protection in noisy environments, while also meeting Australian safety standards.